Long-term Car Hire in Malaga
Malaga and the Costa del Sol, on which the city is located, is a great place to linger. The atmosphere of old architecture, picturesque beaches and surroundings will captivate any tourist. Malaga is beautiful at any time of the year, so it is often chosen for “wintering”. The climate here is mild and sunny all year round, and thanks to the developed infrastructure, the coast is popular not only among tourists, but also among entrepreneurs from around the world. They prefer to run their own business here, most often associated with commercial real estate.
To make your stay in Spain comfortable for you and make you feel “at home,” we recommend using our long-term car rental service in Malaga. This will give you the opportunity to freely move around the city, visit not only neighboring regions, but also some countries, such as France. You will travel comfortably in luxury and premium cars, avoid contact with taxis and public transport and can quickly solve any problems.
How to rent a car in Spain?
We provide a car of the selected class for a rental period from 24 hours to 31 days, after which you can extend it by renewing the contract. Our manager will meet you immediately upon arrival in Malaga with a prepared package of documents and a car with a full tank. You should only have with you:
- Bank card.
- Passport or ID.
- The driver’s license of all who are indicated as a driver in the contract.
- Confirmation of reserve.
Choose one of the meeting points in Malaga:
- Aeropuerto de Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport
- Estación de Málaga-María Zambrano train station
or pick up the car in our office.
If you have not booked the service in advance, you can also rent a car, there is simply a small chance that there will not be the class or body type that you are counting on.
What to see in Malaga?
A walk in this city resembles a journey by time machine, since it is already more than 30 centuries old! Be sure to take the time to visit:
- The historical center is the old city;
- Alcazaba and Hibralfaro Fortresses;
- The gardens of Luis Alonso and the City Hall;
- Central Park (one of the largest in Europe);
- Main port, promenade and cruise area;
- Pedestrian street Marques de Larios;
- La Manquita Cathedral;
- Watch the bullfight in the La Malagueta arena and the performance in the Roman theater;
- The Picasso House and its museum (the artist was born in this city);
- Neighborhoods: funicular in Benalmadena, feeding peacocks in De la Paloma, Columbus Castle, botanical garden and caves of Cuevos de Nerja.