Cheap Car Hire in Marbella
We invite you to the sunny and hospitable Marbella - a fashionable resort in Andalusia with a rich history and beautiful beaches. To make your trip as comfortable as possible, take care not only of renting a home, but also a private car. With it you can see all the picturesque corners of Andalusia and the Costa del Sol, which are not accessible to ordinary tourists.
Advantages of renting a car for vacation or business trip:
- You can enjoy comfortable trips to the picturesque surroundings of Marbella or a trip across the country.
- Any movement around the city will be faster and more comfortable.
- You do not have to use public transport and contact with a large number of people.
But for SOLO customers, the benefits are just beginning:
- You can order a car directly to the airport or train station, avoiding paying for the transfer and looking for a taxi. Registration will take no more than 5 minutes.
- We provide SUVs, luxury cars of the latest models and comfortable family cars - in our own fleet of more than 200 cars.
- Due to the absence of hidden fees and the advantageous bonus system, we can offer options for cheap car rental in Marbella and on the Costa del Sol.
- We have flexible conditions with a minimum deposit and without a deductible.
- Additional services and an individual approach will solve any problems of the client, from flight delay to the need to hand over the car not at the receiving office.
Bonus system SOLO
Do you want to save on every trip and get real benefits in the form of cashback not only from your payments, but also from the first trip of your friends? Sign up for our loyalty system. The following benefits await you:
- 10% return from the first trip of your friends.
- 10% of each of your rent.
- Up to 30 Euro for your first order after registration and account confirmation
Where can I go from Marbella by car?
- Incredible caves and panoramas of Nerja - the natural temple of the Costa del Sol.
- The white town of Frihillana and the Sierras de Tejeda, Almihara and Alama Hiking Park.
- Cableway in Benalmadena and panorama on the shores of Africa.
- The Moorish fortress of Alcazaba and the ancient churches in Antequera, the unique rocky park of Torcal.
- The old town of Zona Monumental in Osuna with a 16th-century university.