Car Hire at Marbella Airport
Discover Marbella - the luxury resort of Spain on the Costa del Sol. Your trip or business trip to Andalusia can be much more comfortable and exciting if you take care of car rental in advance with the opportunity to drive directly in one of the airports closest to the city:
- 68.93 km: North Front Airport (GIB) - Gibraltar, Gibraltar (GIB / GI)
- 95.05 km: Ceuta Heliport Airport (JCU) - Ceuta, Spain (JCU / ES)
- 117.19 km: Gardermoen Airport (GEN) - Puente Genil, Spain (GEN / ES)
We can meet our customers right upon arrival in Spain. You do not need to stand in line or wait for paperwork at the company office: get the keys to a pre-booked car immediately upon arrival.
Advantages of renting a car in Marbella Airport:
- You do not have to use public transport.
- You can catch 5 times more. Plan the route yourself, get to know the corners that ordinary tourists will not visit.
- If business has brought you to Marbella, a personal car is an essential element of status and mobility.
Our customers receive only the best conditions:
- Registration in 5 minutes (we speak your language).
- New cars for every taste from the company's own fleet of vehicles.
- Long-term or daily rent.
- Honest price without hidden fees with and without an excess fee..
- Bonus program that will save on the first trip.
Welcome to Marbella
This sophisticated and modern city in the province of Malaga is the most popular beach resort in Costa del Sol. Successfully located near the coastal mountains, Marbella boasts a unique climate: the absence of strong winds and an average annual temperature of +18 degrees. Every new day here is as perfect and sunny as the previous ones.
- The beach area of the city is striking in scale: 26 individual beaches stretched for 27 kilometers along a flat sandy shallow coast. Besides the beautiful sea, you will find many interesting sights here.
- Be sure to visit the Old Town (Casco Antiguo) - the historical center of Marbella with many beautiful attractions, which is located in its very center.
- Take a walk at the foot of La Concha Mountain.
- Take a walk on the Golden Mile.
Of course, all these activities will seem to you much more pleasant if you are by car. Additionally, you will discover the picturesque surroundings of the city with breathtaking landscapes, as well as the opportunity to go to neighboring resorts, for example, Malaga.