Rent a car in Barcelona
Car hire in Barcelona
With the help of SOLO Rent a Car local residents and visitors can rent a car to travel around freely and comfortably. Barcelona is the capital of Catalonia, considered the second largest and largest city in Spain, and the number of tourists a year ranks third after Paris and London.
To feel like a vacation, like at home, and see everything, you can rent a car in advance for according to your requirements.
- From economy to premium;
- Family, sports, off-road cars and city cars;
- Minibuses for groups.
All cars are equipped with automatic transmission and are in excellent condition. A simple application form on the site does not take long to register. We provide the opportunity to rent a car anywhere in Spain, where our employees will bring it to your liking. It can be, like El Prat airport, and delivery to the address to the hotel or residence.
For your convenience, you can contact us online around the clock by sending an email to e- mail email@example.com, or call on the phone - +34 931 938 661. The office is open at the following address: Centro commercial Mundiauto Ctra . Ca L'Alaio, 3-4 El Prat de Llobregat, 08820, which is near the airport, on weekdays from 8 to 18, on Saturday from 10 to 14. On Sunday - off.
We offer our services for car rentals for affordable prices. You can take transport without collateral by paying full insurance.
Rent a car cheaply for any period of time - both short and long. There is an option to return it at another point indicated in the contract. This is convenient if you plan a further trip to another region.
Where to go in Barcelona?
Arriving in the city, you can immediately rent a car to comfortably reach the hotel or apartment. It will also be easier to travel around the centre and the surrounding area, where there are many attractions. In Barcelona you can see:
- Ancient architecture - the creations of the architect Antonio Gaudi and his famous Cathedral of the Holy Family from which a panoramic view of the city, other churches, museums and buildings of architects – the Casa Batlló or Mila, the old Gothic quarter;
- Modern sights include the Dracassanas shipyard and the Maritime Museum, the Zoo in the Citadel Park, Plaza Catalunya and the market, the Columbus monument, theatres and the Olympic village, Montjuic, the Camp Nou stadium;
- The embankment with its cafes and restaurants, coastal clubs and promenades;
- Nearby towns are Port Aventura, Girona , Valencia, Tarragona , Montserrat monastery in the mountains, Andorra or even to French Nice, which is not so far from the border.
Everywhere the car will help, because the places are far from each other. Using the navigation system to find the desired route will not be a problem.
The beaches of Barcelona
Traveling around the city, you can visit the embankments. A lot of city beaches with the clearest sea and golden sand are at your service. Among the most popular there are:
- San Sebastia - is located in a cozy bay far from the center, there is a sports center, water sports, playgrounds;
- Sant Miguel - near the center, there are rocks with vegetation, seafood restaurants;
- The wealthy - a clean and well-groomed free beach is located in a remote area, well equipped, sports grounds, cafes, places for disabled people, children's play area on its territory;
- Zone for swimming park Forum - quay with pier and descent into the water, there are various water activities;
- Mar Bella - noisy and fun with lots of beach cafes and bars;
- Barcelonnetta - a favourite place for young people, there is a place for nudists;
All the beaches work from April to October and work strictly on schedule - from 10:30 to 19:30, the cost is different.
Roads in Barcelona
Traveling by car, you will notice a convenient infrastructure, which greatly improves the quality of leisure. On paid routes and free roads can be reached in any part of the country. Along the Mediterranean coast are the main routes - A2 and A7. To leave the highway, you need to carefully look at the road signs and follow the markings, so as not to drive in unnecessary direction. The navigation system installed in our cars will help.
In general, the city is unique in its natural beauty and architecture, therefore, in order to inspect everything, it is necessary to plan the route in advance or use the services of a hired driver.
Events in Barcelona
A variety of events are constantly held in the Catalan capital - concerts, festivals and fairs. Their holding is advertised in advance, so when traveling, you need to follow the posters in the prospective month to draw a route.
City fairs are held in Fira Square de Barcelona , the most famous in the year is:
- Mobile World Congress - dedicated to mobile technologies;
- Alimentarius - gastronomic forum;
- Wedding week;
- BizBarcelona - for businessmen;
- April Fair with concerts.
Also, music festivals are often held here. The most famous holiday is La Merce - the day of Barcelona, is held in September. In Catalan culture is also reliably established football, so you should go to the match. Barca - a favourite team of football fans and outside of Spain. Everywhere you can make it by car, so renting it is a necessary item on vacation.