Car hire in Barcelona
With the help of SOLO rent a car, residents and guests of the city can rent a car to move freely and comfortably. Barcelona is the capital of Catalonia, considered the second largest city in Spain, and ranks third after Paris and London in terms of number of tourists per year.
To feel comfortable on vacation and see everything, you can rent a car in advance for every taste:
- From budget to premium;
- Family, sports, SUVs and city cars;
- Minibuses for groups.
All cars are equipped with an automatic transmission and are in excellent condition. A simple application form on the website does not take much time to register. We provide the opportunity to rent a car anywhere in Spain. Our employees will deliver it according to your desire: to El Prat airport, to the address or to the hotel or residence.
The advantages of car rental in Barcelona from SOLO:
- Models of cars of any class. The range will surprise every customer ;
- Reliability. Vehicles and passengers are insured in the largest banks, which guarantees safe operation;
- 24/7 support service. Customer service is carried out at any time of night and day. They can not worry and order a car with or without a driver immediately after arrival;
- The possibility of renting a car in Barcelona in Russian. Our specialists speak your language, which helps to make the process clear and transparent;
- We work not only in Spain, but also in other countries of the world. Rental centers are located in all areas, which allows you to quickly pick up the car;
- A unique approach. Our specialists are constantly ready to offer a VIP class service to satisfy all your wishes;
- Urgent car rental in Barcelona and other cities.
Where to go in Barcelona?
You can rent a car immediately after arrival to reach the hotel or apartment comfortably. It will also be much easier to travel in the center and area, where there are many sights. In Barcelona you can see:
- Old architecture - the works of architect Antonio Gaudi and his famous Holy Family Cathedral with a panoramic view of the city, other churches, museums and buildings of architects - the house of Ballo or Mila, the old Gothic quarter;
- Modern sights - the Drassanas shipyard and the Maritime Museum, the Zoo in the Citadel Park, Plaza Catalunya and the market, a monument to Columbus, theaters and the Olympic Village, Montjuic, Camp Nou Stadium;
- Promenade with its cafes and restaurants and coastal clubs;
- Nearby towns - Port Aventura, Girona, Valencia, Tarragona, the monastery of Montserrat in the mountains, Andorra or even Nice in France, which is not so far from the border.
A rented car will help you in all these places, since they are far from each other. Using the navigation system to find the desired route will not be a problem.
Traveling around the city, you can visit the Quays. A lot of city beaches with clean sea and golden sand are at your service. Among the most popular there are:
- San Sebastia - located in a cozy bay far from the center. It has a sports center, water sports, playgrounds;
- Sant Miguel - near the center, there are rocks with greenery, restaurants of sea cuisine;
- Bogatel - a clean and well-maintained free beach is located in a remote area, well-equipped; there are sports grounds, a cafe, places for disabled, a children's play area on its territory;
- Bathing area of the Forum Park - the quay with a pier and descent into the water, there are various water activities;
- Mar Bella is noisy and cheerful with a lot of beach cafes and bars;
- Barcelonetta is a favorite place for young people, there is a place for nudists;
All beaches operate from April to October and work strictly on schedule - from 10:30 to 19:30, the cost is different.
Roads in Barcelona
Traveling by car, you will notice a convenient infrastructure, which greatly improves the quality of rest. By toll roads and free roads you can reach every corner of the country. Along the Mediterranean coast are the main routes - A2 and A7. To move off the highway, you need to look carefully at the road signs and follow the markings so as not to drive in the wrong direction. The navigation system installed in our cars will be of help.
In general, the city is unique in its natural beauty and architecture, so in order to see everything, you need to think in advance about the route or use the services of a hired driver.
Events in Barceona
A variety of events are constantly held in the Catalan capital - concerts, festivals and fairs. Their holding is advertised in advance, so when you travel, you need to follow the posters in the expected month to plan your trip.
The most famous City fairs of the year are that are held on the Fira de Barcelona :
- Mobile World Congress - dedicated to mobile technology;
- Alimentariya - gastronomic forum;
- Auto Fair;
- Wedding week;
- BizBarcelona - for business; April Fair with concerts.
- Also, music festivals are often held here. The most famous holiday - La Merce - the day of Barcelona, is held in September.
- In Catalan culture, football has also firmly established itself, so you should attend the match. Barca is a favorite team of football fans outside of Spain.
Everywhere you can only drive a car, so its hire is a necessary item on vacation.
For your convenience, you can contact us online 24hrs a day
by sending an email to email@example.com
call back - +34 931 938 661
The office is located at:
Centro comercial Mundiauto Ctra. Ca L’Alaio, 3-4 El Prat de Llobregat, 08820, which is close to the airport.
On weekdays from 8 to 18
Saturday from 10 to 14
Sunday is a day off.
We urge you to be vigilant and not to spoil your vacation, tempted by the offer of some companies to rent cheap cars in Barcelona. It is better to use a quality service and be sure that the car will not stop in the middle of the road. We can guarantee the reliability of each car to our clients, while we also have economy class cars and car rental services at affordable prices. You can take transport without franchise by paying full insurance.
You can rent a car for any period - both short and long. There is an option to return it in another office location indicated in the contract. This is convenient if you plan to further travel to another region.
You can reserve vehicles subject to availability:
- International passport
- International driving license.
- Credit card, which is issued in the name of the driver.
Rent with or without a franchise
Paying the amount for a rented car, you make a deposit that takes into account the deductible and fuel charges. These funds are frozen in your bank account using an international card provided (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) for the entire period of using the machine, as specified in the agreement. The amount of the deposit depends on the type of car, its price and class.
Renting a car in Barcelona without a franchise from our company is possible if you purchase an additional Premium Plus insurance policy. As shown by reviews of our constant customers - it is a good idea to travel without any worries.