Cheap car hire in Benalmadena
Welcome to the Costa del Sol, where the sun shines year-round. If you have chosen Benalmadena for relaxation, then it is better to take care in advance about how you will get to this resort. Nearest Airport:
Pablo Ruiz Picasso Airport or Costa del Sol Airport in Malaga
You can rent a car with delivery on time of the flight. Our employee will meet you and arrange all the documents on the spot. After that, you will receive the keys to the car and you can immediately go to Benalmadena. What are the advantages?
- You do not have to spend money on a transfer.
- You will not encounter queues, public transport and taxi drivers who do not mind earning money from visitors.
- Another option that is available to our customers is to rent a car directly at the company’s office, and return it there after the deadline.
- This option excludes delivery, so it allows you to cheaply rent a car in Benalmadena.
- Also, tourists can book a car and get it at any specified address in Spain and Gibraltar.
To find out the detailed cost, see the tariffs on our website. We made sure to make the most advantageous offers:
- Flexi Location 40 km: delivery / return of the car in different locations with a fixed amount.
- One Way option: receiving / returning a car in different offices of SOLO rent a car.
- Flexi- Location km 40+: delivery / return of a car within a radius of more than 40 km from the office with the calculation of an individual tariff.
When booking a car on the site, please note that the amount of the deposit, the presence or absence of a deductible and the level of insurance are regulated by the client. They depend on the class of the selected car and the service package:
- “All inclusive” includes PREMIUM + insurance and provides for rent without a deductible and with the following advantages:
- span style="color:black">“Help on the road” service: the driver 24/7 can count on the advice of our manager, and in the event of a breakdown or accident, the fastest possible replacement of the car. If you were fined, you parked in the wrong place and were on the penalty area, lost or had any questions on the road - we will help.
- Lack of daily mileage limit.
- Priority receipt of the car.
- Cancellation of a reservation with minimal losses.
- Budget package provides for franchise payments, minimum insurance and a mileage limit, but offers a low rental price.
Using SOLO services, you do not encounter hidden payments or contract terms: everything is transparently and accessiblely explained to the client in his language.
We are proud of our reputation and offer the best conditions on the coast:
- Own car fleet: convertibles, sports cars, minibuses, comfortable sedans, jeeps, etc.
- Individual service.
- Quick reservation and registration.
- Meeting at the airport or train station.
- Benefit from the first trip thanks to our bonus system.
The resort is famous among tourists for its butterfly park, cable car from which you can see the shores of Africa in clear weather, a 33-meter Buddhist stupa for meditation and Tivoli amusement park. But the gastronomic world of the coast is no less interesting. If you like Spanish cuisine, then here you can try authentic dishes and delicacies of Andalusia.
The south of Spain is rich in historical events, wars and conquests. The Romans were replaced by the Moors, then the caliphate obeyed the Catholic rulers. All this was reflected not only in architecture, but also in the kitchen. Firstly, here, like nowhere else in Spain, locals prefer to cook hearty dishes. Residents simply did not know the next time they were lucky enough to eat. In the course of meat and sauces, generously seasoned with spices and olive oil. Keep in mind that all food will be quite spicy and spicy. If the dish is meat, then most likely it will be pork, but chicken or beef are rare guests on the table. The most popular side dishes are potatoes and beans. Also, local recipes often contain olives, bell peppers and pasta. Since it is a coast, an important gastronomic position in the traditions of Andalusians is occupied by fresh fish and seafood. Of the desserts, all kinds of baking, cookies with honey and almonds, and donuts deserve attention.
What you need to try:
- Benalmadena ham. It is known even outside the country, as it is here that pigs are fed with acorns from the unique "Stone Oaks".
- Barbecue with vegetables, seafood paella and sardine espresso on hot coals.
- Tortilla - a traditional tortilla made of potatoes, onions, eggs and ham.
- Gazpacho - cold tomato soup with olive oil and garlic.
- Tapas is a traditional appetizer for any drink from wine to beer. Most often, small portions are served free of charge in any bar.
- Abas a la rondeña - beans with smoked ham.