Car rental in Torremolinos
We will help you see Torremolinos in all its diversity. Rent a car for a comfortable stay and maximum experience from the sunny coast of Spain.
The town, which until recently was a simple fishing village, is now loved by tourists from all over the world. This is facilitated by a very mild climate, an excellent beach, parks and historical sites. If you do not like the excessive bustle of big cities, Torremolinos is the perfect place. Moreover, the geographical location allows one day to visit such resorts of the Costa del Sol, such as:
Benalmadena, Fuengirola, Malaga, Marbella, Estepona and Nerja. Or you can take a chance and go to the capital of Andalusia - the magnificent Seville, or look at the only overseas lands of Great Britain in Europe - Gibraltar.
Of course, such a trip is much more convenient when you have a car. Car rental has significant advantages:
- You can order delivery directly to Malaga airport so you don’t have to look for a transfer and quickly get to Torremolinos.
- You have access to places in Spain that most tourists will not be able to meet.
- You will avoid the stuffiness and crowded public transport.
- There is no need to get attached to the schedule of buses or trains - go on excursions when it is convenient for you.
We are trusted by clients from all over the world:
- Favorable bonus system: get up to 30 Euros for the first trip, 10% from each of your rent and 10% from the first trip of your friend.
- Transparent rates and conditions: no hidden fees. You yourself choose a comfortable package with or without a franchise.
- Delivery to any address, return of the car after hours, driver assistance on the road and other individual services. Our managers speak your language, and paperwork takes no more than 5 minutes.
- Own car park, in which more than 20 cars of different classes. Discover the benefits of driving a Porsche, Range Rover, Maserati, Ford Mustang, BMW and other premium cars. We have comfortable family cars, SUVs, sports cars, cabrios and even minibuses.
How to rent a car in Spain?
- Book a car on the site with the date, time of receipt and return, additional services and the choice of tariff.
- Call us and make a day-to-day reservation.
- Come to our office and take a car in stock.
In the last two options there is a possibility that the class or body chosen by you will not be available. We strongly recommend making a preliminary reservation, especially if in addition you need a child seat, booster or other services.
We provide a car of the selected class for a rental period from 24 hours to 31 days, after which it can be extended. The maximum rental period per driver is 90 days. If you ordered delivery to the airport, then our manager will meet you immediately upon arrival in Malaga with a prepared package of documents and a refilled car. You will need to show:
- A bank card with a sufficient limit and expiration date, which is longer than the period of service provision by 31 days.
- Passport, ID or other document allowing you to be in the country.
- An international driver's license for all who are indicated as a driver in the contract.
- Proof of reserve in print format.
You can choose where to get the car:
- the nearest airport (Malaga, Costa del Sol);
- office in Marbella or Malaga;
- at the specified address.
Sights of Torremolinos
It is believed that people lived in these places in the Stone Age. The small town has a rich history, like the whole of southern Spain. There are many wars, conquests and disasters.
Now it’s hard to believe, but it was with Torremolinos that the history of the popularity of the Costa del Sol among foreign tourists began after the Second World War. There were such famous people as Grace Kelly, Eva Gardner, Marlon Brando, Frank Sinatra, Bridget Bordeaux, Sean Connery and others.
The distance to the resort from Malaga is only 13 kilometers, and the population is about 67,000 people. The symbol of the city is a signal tower 12 meters high, which since 1497 appears in the archives as Torre de los Molinos (Tower at the mills). Despite the fact that this tower gave the name to the city, today it is almost destroyed inside and in a deplorable state outside.
We recommend to visit:
- The cultural center of Pablo Ruiz Picasso.
- San Miguel street in the historic center.
- Navajas House on the waterfront, where the city administration is now located.
- Church of San Miguel.
- Crocodile Park, which resembles an ancient fortress and sheltered more than 300 predators.