“All Inclusive” Car Rental at Malaga Airport
The surest way to make your stay on the Costa del Sol comfortable and cloudless is to use a car rental service for several days to travel along the coast or for the entire stay.
Select a class, vehicle body type and fill out the quick booking form with the location of receipt: Malaga Airport. Our manager will meet you right at the airport of Málaga-Costa del Sol with a prepared package of documents. After completing the formalities, which will take no more than 5 minutes, you will receive the keys to the rented car with a full tank of gasoline.
What you should provide?
- An international driver's license for anyone who is recorded in the rental agreement as a driver. Please note that if you are under 21 years of age or your driving experience is less than one year, then you need to additionally order the Young Driver service, which is paid in excess of the cost of the daily tariff.
- A passport, ID or residence permit is also for everyone who will drive.
- Booking Voucher
- A credit card that expires no earlier than a month after the end of the lease term and on which there is enough money to cover the franchise, if it is taken into account by your tariff.
Our customers have the opportunity to rent any car from the fleet at two rates to choose from:
- "All inclusive".
This separation is made so that you can independently choose the conditions for receiving the service.
“All inclusive” is more expensive, but it has a number of beneficial advantages:
- No excess fee.
- Full cover insurance
- You get priority right in line
- Unlike the owners of the Budget package, who, when canceling a reservation, lose all prepayments, you will have the opportunity to cancel the order with a compensation of 70% of the money paid.
- You will not pay extra for a daily mileage limit, since the mileage restriction applies to you only for the total period of use.
- We will provide free of charge the “Help on the Road” service, which consists in the fact that one of our managers will be able to help you solve any of the problems on the road 24/7. Your tire is punctured, the battery is exhausted, your car was driven to a penalty area for parking in an unsuitable place, or did you get into an accident? In an unfamiliar country, where people do not speak your language and have their own rules of the road, it is very easy to find yourself in a difficult situation or get confused. We are ready to help and, if necessary, replace the machine as quickly as possible.
The option “All inclusive” car rental at the Malaga airport is chosen by those who can afford to pay the most customer-oriented service and do not want to delve into the nuances of paying a franchise, consider mileage and worry about the quality of insurance.
Additionally, the tenant can order the following options:
- Returning the vehicle to another office.
- Receiving or returning at any place convenient for the client or not during business hours.
- The second driver (the maximum number of people you can register in one agreement is 5).
- The young driver.
- Full tank is an empty tank.
- Guaranteed Model.
- Baby seat, booster, navigator and Wi-Fi.
Where to go from Malaga?
For travel enthusiasts, having a car erases almost all limits. You are not obliged to be limited to one region and even a country (specify the conditions for visiting France or Portugal additionally). But, do not rush to go far, because Andalusia and the Costa del del Sol have something to surprise you.
- Nerja is a resort with a rich history. At different times, it was dominated by the Romans, Moors and Castilians. The most interesting sights:
- Numerous natural caves.
- Panoramic platform “Balcony of Europe”, from which the shores of Africa are visible in clear weather.
- Functioning aqueduct.
- Frigiliana is one of the famous white white towns. You should go here at least for the sake of beautiful photographs and hiking in the Sierras de Tejeda, Almirah and Alama nature park.
- Benalmadena is another city from which you can see Africa. Almost the entire population of Benalmadena - the British, who bought here every inch of land. In addition to the beautiful view, Benalmadena is interesting for its golf courses, the Buddhist stupa of Enlightenment, the castle of Colomares and the funicular that leads to Mount Calamorro.
- Antequera, located to the northwest. In the ancient city you can visit the Moorish fortress of Alcazaba, the rock of lovers, admire the numerous churches and the stone park of Torqual - a real miracle of nature.
- Gibraltar is an overseas territory of Great Britain and a rock city. Despite the fact that this is actually the territory of another state and you have to cross the border, for residents and visitors of Spain this procedure is maximally simplified.