Car rental at Madrid airport
It is best to start exploring Spain from its capital, and only then go to the coast. Madrid-Barajas International Airport is located in 12 km from the capital. If you are planning to rent a car when visiting Madrid, it is most logical to make the trip comfortable right off the plane and hire a car at the airport. Just a few extra minutes spent with the manager of the company, the minimum package of documents for signing the contract - and you can safely leave on a personal machine for the planned cases. Luxury car hire at the airport in Madrid is one of the main activities of our company.
Why do you need car rental in Madrid airport?
We have made several advantages of renting based on customers feedback:
- This is a convenient transfer alternative.
- The highest level of comfort. Flights are not uncommonly debilitating, and Madrid does not tolerate tired people. Traveling in a vehicle rented from us, you will feel all the delights of a luxury car.
- Luxury car hire right at the airport of Madrid
- The best solution, if you need to have time for an important meeting and to arrive at it according to your status: representative and elegant.
In the vehicle fleet of Solo rent a car you will see a huge variety of cars for different tastes. We offer luxury car rental at Barajas Airport and other locations in Madrid and Spain. All cars have excellent equipment and air conditioning that will make your trip not only fast, but also comfortable.
For example, for ease of movement in the streets of Madrid and for those who prefer dynamics we recommend MINI Cooper. For connoisseurs of classics and guarantees, proven by time, the ideal BMW or Mersedes. If you like a ride on a car with a breeze, get a light tan, and, without leaving the car, look around Madrid, then there is no better offer than a car like a convertible. And lovers of thrills and with the desire to ride through the mountainous areas will like the SUV. Ferrari, Bentley, Lexus and many othr models of cars of different brands are presented to your attention.
Our consultants will select the car, according to the stated requirements, preferences and arriving at the airport the selected model will be in the specified location. A checkout rental will take no more than 15 minutes. You need to submit an application on the site, and our managers will contact you to clarify the details. You must specify that you need a car at the airport of Madrid. For convenience and comfort, almost all of our cars are equipped with an automatic transmission and have Spanish numbers. In addition, the machines have a motion sensor. Therefore, we always know where you are. Be sure to specify the flight number at the time of booking. This is necessary in order for a company employee to deliver the car to the airport on time if your flight is delayed or transferred.
To ensure that your vacation or business trip does not overshadow the formalities, please familiarize yourself with some of the nuances of the rules of the road in Spain:
- Your driving experience in international law should be at least a year. Driver should be over 21 years old, and he need to have at least one credit card that is issued on his name.
- High speeds in urban areas are prohibited. It is also forbidden to transport children under the age of 12 without a special car seat and all passengers must be fastened while driving.
- It is better to leave the car on paid or underground parkings, as for parking in an inappropriate place a car can be picked up on a tow truck. If you got into such a nuisance, and when you arrived at the place you didn’t find the car - look on the ground or close to it on the curb - services usually leave there a yellow sheet with contacts.
- Try not to exceed the speed - here, as elsewhere, fines are provided for this. The maximum allowable speed in the city is 60 km / h, on the freeway - 120.
- A rented car will have a full tank filled, you need to return the vehicle in the same condition. The cost of gasoline in Madrid is about 1.5 euros per liter.
And also - be very careful! Spaniards are temperamental people, and they love to cross the road where they want, or simply ignore the color of the traffic light. Therefore, driving up to the transition even to the green, better reinsure yourself and slightly slow down. Have a nice trip!