Car Hire in Malaga City Centre
We offer our customers to rent a car not only in the office of the company, but also in any place convenient for them in the city. The most common points for receiving a machine are:
- Aeropuerto de Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport;
- Estación de Málaga-María Zambrano train station;
- Bus station Estación de Autobuses de Málaga;
- City center.
If you are interested in the possibility of renting a car in the center of Malaga, you can use the additional “delivery” service when booking and indicate:
"Address delivery in Malaga."
At the same time, it will be possible to return the car at one of the offices of the company or at a convenient address for you.
Especially for you, we have developed 3 flexible tariffs:
- Flexi Location 40 km: delivery / return of the car in different locations with a fixed amount.
- One Way option: receiving / returning a car at different offices of SOLO rent a car.
- Flexi- Location km 40+: delivery / return of a car within a radius of more than 40 km from the office with the calculation of an individual tariff.
Receiving and returning to the office or to the specified address after hours is also available for our customers at an additional cost.
The service of delivering a car to a convenient point for a client greatly simplifies the procedure:
- A qualified manager leaves for the place with a ready-made package of documents.
- Signing papers and negotiating conventions takes 5 minutes.
- You get a car key with a full tank, enjoy a new comfortable car and do not depend on public transport.
What must be provided to receive a car?
- Booking confirmation voucher.
- Passport, ID or residence permit of all drivers.
- Driving license of all drivers.
- Bank card.
If you did not draw up a preliminary, but would like to receive a car in a specific place today - call us and we will do our best to implement this.
What to see in the center?
The historic center of Malaga is the Old Town. This is where most of the most beautiful sights and historical monuments are concentrated:
- Constitution Square.
- Street Marquez de Larios.
- Malaga port.
- Church of Iglesia de San Juan Bautisna.
- Cathedral of La Catedral or La Manquita.
- Episcopal Palace.