Car Hire in Gibraltar Airport
If you want to rent a car in Gibraltar, we can provide you with this service despite the fact that this peninsula, being part of the Iberian Peninsula, belongs to the UK and is its overseas territory. Any tourist or visitor to the country who has a visa permitting him is in Spain can cross the border and get into the Spanish border town of La Linea. Likewise, you can simply go back. Since the peninsula has its own airport, and border crossing is maximally simplified, some tourists begin their journey through Spain with British Gibraltar. The only problem is the lack of direct transport links. This means that you need a car.
Book a luxury car by filling out the quick form on the website
We offer a car rental service at the airport of Gibraltar. Our manager will meet you with a ready-made package of documents. You will only have to provide the original driver’s license of international standard, passport or ID and booking confirmation, read the contract and sign it.
Formalities take no more than 5 minutes, after which you can get behind the wheel of a car of the selected class and head to the Gibraltar hotel or across the border to the Costa del Sol.
Car rental with SOLO is:
- Profitable bonus system.
- Transparent conditions and the absence of hidden fees.
- More than 200 cars of premium models.
- Rent with and without an excess fee.
- Individual approach to each client.
Where to go from Gibraltar
After you inspect the peninsula, you will probably want to bask on the beaches of the Spanish coast in the province of Andalusia. Which resorts are closest to Gibraltar?
- Seville is an ancient city in the Moorish style, where almost every brick is protected by UNESCO. You should definitely see the largest Gothic cathedral in Europe and Seville Alcatraz. The nightlife in the city is in full swing.
- Malaga is the sixth largest city in Spain, founded in the 8th century BC. It is a coastal tourism center and the oldest Mediterranean seaport. Malaga has everything from beautiful sandy beaches and shopping to the historic center and bullfighting.
- Marbella is an elite resort with beautiful beaches that stretch for 27 kilometers, nightlife and historical attractions.