Top beaches on the coast of Spain that are worth a visit
Visiting this wonderful sunny country, everyone wants to swim first in the sea, and then see the sights. The coastline in the south here is thousands of kilometers long, there are large cities like Barcelona and Malaga, the villages that are worth visiting, the islands. Going on vacation, decide on the point of arrival, and then make a plan for the route of travel in the country in advance, so you will not only have a great rest and see more, but also turn the rest into an exciting adventure.
We present to your attention TOP beaches at different resorts that are popular with locals and travelers. To make their location more understandable, we divided their geography into four directions.
Costa Dorada is located south of Barcelona. It is here that flyers come with travelers. From here you can visit the neighborhood nearby, both for one day and stay for a few days in hotels, the choice of which is also huge. To do this, you can use local transport - it's an electric train, or rent a car. Of course, a personal car gives you more space for transportation, you are not constrained by the time of the train or bus schedule, you will not think how to get to a specific place after the station and back, you can return at any time or go to the bay or restaurant on the way.
Castelldefels - is located near El Prat airport, by car you can reach in half an hour. The beach stretched for 5 km, there is all the infrastructure, a lot of hotels. Feature - not many tourists and a very clean sea.
- Sitges - a town with bars, discos, parties. Sitges loves young people, especially unconventional sexual orientation.
- Vilanova i la Geltru - a cozy place, a lot of local, there is a promenade with restaurants and cafes, you can easily sunbathe without a lot of tourists.
- Calafell - popular with the Spaniards, so it will be interesting for those who want to plunge into the national flavor and culture. Here are the routes for ecotourism in the vineyards. By car you can go around the neighborhood to Tarragona - walk along the streets and view the sights.
- Salou - a favorite point of the Russian, it is loved for clean sand, long coast and cheap. Also everyone likes the PortAventura amusement park for children - a very recommended family visit. Salou himself is big and handsome.
Located Costa Brava north of Barcelona and from here it is also easy and quick to get there. Interesting landscapes are found if you move away, where the rocks begin, and the hotels are located at different levels from the sea. We recommend to see such beach directions:
- Lloret de Mar - good beaches, but in high season are very crowded with noisy crowds of tourists;
- Calella, Santa Susanna, Pineda, Malgrat - all these are small settlements with picturesque nature, rocks;
- Blanes - a sea with a nice beach. Noteworthy is the location itself - by car it is easy to reach, even to Barca, even to Girona. In just 4 hours along the route you can find yourself in Andorra;
- Tossa - notable for bays, mountain paths and its own attraction - the old fortress;
- Platja d'Aro - famous internationally, right in the center, which, beach vacation. Very romantic, beautiful and unusual for our travelers;
- Sa Tuna - beautiful in beauty and comfort village with bays and rocky coast. On a rented car you can drive through all the surroundings and will be in unity with the charming nature in a romantic and quiet atmosphere.
Costa Blanca includes such large cities as Valencia and Alicante with airports and direct flights to Moscow. Between them and in the district is concentrated a lot of these towns:
- Benidorm - it is often not a hotel that is rented, but apartments and apartments on the shore, there are many observation platforms, a city party, shops and cafes on the embankment. Minus - little greenery;
- Calpe - good nature, green hills and a lot of routes for hiking and car tourism;
- Cullera - picturesque places, little rest, freedom and beauty. Also here is an inexpensive accommodation;
- La Manga Mar menor - a long urban spit, on one side of which the sea, and on the other - a salt lake with therapeutic mud, which can be used for free.
Costa del Sol
Arrival in Malaga, it is convenient and easy to make from Moscow straight. This province of Andalusia, which is famous for its urban beauty and ancient architecture. By car you can go all the southern coast, near the Strait of Gibraltar, and then the Atlantic Ocean. We recommend to visit such beach resorts: Nerja, Marbella, Conil de la Frontera and Cadis.
Spain is a colorful place where one visit is not enough, but having a car, a lot of problems are solved - you can see a lot and at once.