¿Qué se puede conseguir en España?
While on holiday in Spain, pay attention to the fact that this is not just a picturesque corner in which you can spend your own holidays, but also an area in which the legislative base is well developed. Here, any traveler, as well as a local resident, can receive a penalty for non-compliance with traffic rules, smoking and drinking alcohol in public places, illegal behavior on the Spanish coasts and other minor offenses.
On the territory of Spain, own means of transportation is not considered as a luxury, since it is one of the necessary and accessible ways to move between different resorts, beaches or sightseeing objects. And if the locals have it at almost everyone, then a visiting tourist should take care of the possibility to rent it with the help of a special service.
Its advantage is that it offers only luxury class vehicles, the movement of which will be as convenient and comfortable for each passenger, even if it is a child. You can rent it right at the airport or at the railway station of Barcelona, Gibraltar, Malaga. At the same time, there is a possibility of selecting exactly the model that the client wants, without making any hidden payments. But after making the car, do not forget that for violations, despite the fact that you are a tourist, you can also be punished.
Therefore, consider what you can get a fine in Spain
Using a means of transportation in this country, it is worth once again to get acquainted with those situations that are fraught with penalties. Among the frequently encountered situations concerning the rules of the road, the following are distinguished:
- talking on the phone while driving - when in the cabin this action is strictly prohibited to perform. In this case, the so-called “hands-free” system can not be your lifesaver. The only possible solution is to talk on the speakerphone. If you do not comply, prepare to lay out about 200 euros;
- not tracking the placement of traffic lights - here they can not only be installed in the standard order, but also be suspended rather high above the roadway. You should pay attention to this, since no one will believe that you simply did not notice the traffic light and you have to pay a large sum of money for the red light;
- failure to comply with certain parking rules - they operate in the territory of not all cities. For example, in some places it is customary to park a car on odd days on the side where houses with non-pair numbers are located, and on other days from the opposite side. In order not to get a fine, it is recommended to closely monitor all established information signs. And if you notice that most people leave their vehicles on the left side, do not stand out from the crowd.
In case of non-observance of all conditions, the patrol can confiscate the car or withdraw money on the spot, if it is a tourist.
The fact that on the territory of some countries can be considered as a small violation, in Spain it is often considered to be rather heavy. Among the most common are:
- driving while intoxicated - a fine of 1000 euros is imposed, and if you refuse to pass the examination, then another plus 500 from above. When alcohol is detected in the blood, the case is transferred to a criminal case, for which you can go to jail;
- an unfastened seatbelt, both for the child and for the adult, the absence of a chair for transporting the baby - 200 euros;
- the use of anti-radar - 6000 €;
- there is no standard complete set of a vehicle - 200 euros;
- speeding on the road, the number of passengers in the cabin - 300-600 €;
- lack of documents and driver's license - 1500 € and the withdrawal of the car;
- emission from the window of objects and debris on the roadway - 300 euros.
Penalties on the beaches
Restrictions with possible punishment are also imposed on behavior on the sea coasts. In Mallorca it is forbidden to drink alcohol on the beaches and leave trash behind. The amount of money you have to pay to the state depends on the type of alcohol you used. While staying in Catalonia in the famous resorts of Costa Dorada or Costa Brava, remember that it is forbidden to go outside the beach area in a bathing suit. You also can not carry out a personal trade here, swim with the red flags installed or sail on a yacht, more than 200 meters from the coast. For this, even 3000 € may be demanded from you.
Absolutely all beaches can not be with pets, wash with gel or soap, even if it is a shower, smoke, use drugs and other minor offenses, with which visitors do not meet as often as the above.